Students will be electrified with engagement and excitement as they integrate coordinate grid knowledge with paper electric circuits! This STEM Project challenges students to create a simple figure on a coordinate grid (first quadrant or all four quadrants) and then enhance their figure with LED Lights using a circuit made for copper tape and a coin cell battery!
This download comes with:
* A Shopping List of items to purchase such as copper tape, batteries and LED lights. I provide links of suggested items to buy. I purchase my items for less than $30 dollars!
* Detailed teacher’s instructions and guide with helpful pictures.
* A practice circuit that helps kids to learn how to make a paper circuit.
* Detailed Student Task Sheets
* Rough Draft Quadrants and Final Project Quadrants
* Rubric to help you grade their projects
* Group/Peer Evaluation Sheet
Your students will love building circuits to enhance their coordinate grid drawings! This STEM project will BRIGHTEN your day!